This Irish Coffee recipe is a fantastic combination of strong coffee, with a whiskey ripple cutting through and then finally topped with an added sweetness of creamy white chocolate to finish making this the epitome of an indulgent ice cream in your display cabinet!
- Add 70g Elenka Caffe Rinforzo to 3.5L white base, blend and add to batch machine
- On extraction ripple through Elenka Whisky topping sauce
- Build flat in the Napoli with spatula and put in blast freezer for 10 minutes to harden
- Pour a generous layer of Otella Bianca and blast freeze for 5-10 minutes
- To Decorate add coffee beans pouring out from espresso cup or using a clear plastic shot glass create a bottom layer of whisky topping then coffee gelato and topped with otella bianca and coffee beans.